- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Market research for proposed P.C game.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Report to: Marketing Manager
From: Simon Stafford
Date: 1st July 2001
Subject: Market research for proposed P.C game.
I am sending you this report to show you the results of the questionnaire, which will make clear to you that this game, if made, would sell very well.
2.1: Question 1: Do you own a computer?
As you can see 90% out of the 30 people questioned own a computer, which is above what I expected. This is a positive outcome, as we want to produce the game mainly for the P.C.
2.2: Question 2: Do you play games on your computer?
100% of people who own computers play on them. The 10% on the graph overleaf are showing the people who don't own a computer, so they can't play on it.
2.3: Question 3: Do you buy games for your computer?
This is another promising result as a high 70% of people buy games for their computer. As you see in graph 2.2 90% of people play games on their computers but only 70% buy games.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Electronic Media Studies (view all)
- Communication in the modern world.
- Assertiveness is one of the most powerful communication tool...
- This essay will review the impact of computers on our societ...
- How Does Technology Affect Family Life.
- The Future of Journalism. For the first time, more and more...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.