- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Marketing a Pop Group
The first 200 words of this essay...
Evaluation Media Essay
The Media assignment that was set to my group was to be able to successfully market a pop group. Our group consisted of Andrew Payne, Jack Hicks and Lewis Irvine. During this assignment we had to form specific practical assignment, in the space of 7 weeks. The aim of the project was to show our group could work as professionals in order to market a fictitious band. The documents that had to be created by us were:
1. CD Cover
2. Magazine Advert
3. Magazine Article (including band interview)
4. Tabloid Newspaper Article
6. Publicity Schedule
7. Promotional Photographs
8. Tour Publicity
9. Press Release
Subsequently, we then had to form an essay that discussed and displayed our opinions and recommendations. This was so that we could show why we decided to use preference specific thoughts in the promotion of the band.
As this was a group project, we had to delegate different tasks to each member of our group. Between us, I in turn resulted in completing the CD Cover, Magazine Article and Magazine Advert. I also formed an
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Paper-based media studies (view all)
- To what extent do the texts Heart of Darkness, Black Mischie...
- Myth of co parenting
- My essay will analyse the heroes in the following four texts...
- Discuss the representation with Gary Glitter's press confere...
- This paper examines the influence that media has on adolesce...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.