- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Russian Cinema - War Within Cinema.
The first 200 words of this essay...
War Within Cinema
The topic of war is widely debated at this moment in time as the US and Britain along with other allies is currently deploying troops to the Middle East with the prospect of War against Iraq seeming increasingly imminent. War, in its various forms has been taking place for as long as civilization has existed and never fails to provide controversy amongst people. The question at present as to should we attack Iraq for failing to comply to regulations imposed from the Gulf War I know, has caused many people where I live (England) to rally against Tony Blair's decision to back up the US. Mr. Blair has been having a difficult time lately trying to swing the public's opinion in favor of going to war. I too am having difficulty coming to terms with the idea of once again being at War as the affects of such can be catastrophic, as we have already learned throughout history.
If indeed it is necessary to go to War then it should be at a last resort and concern for innocent human life paramount.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Film Studies (view all)
- Representation of Masculinity in ‘Billy Elliot&...
- Film Analysis - Edward Scissorhands - by Tim Burton
- This paper is mainly a comparison of Sigmund Freuds Mourning...
- A Cultural Analysis of the Film Enemy of the State.
- The Truman Show is a powerful satire on media intrusion into...
- Christopher Vogler and Narrative Theories Essay with example...
- 'A common experience while watching a documentary is to be m...
- What was the role of the Hollywood studio system in creating...
- European cinema - major movements, directors and films.
- Analysis of a Scene from "Silence of the Lambs" (C...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student