- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The micro elements of a Touch of Evil.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The micro elements of a Touch of Evil
This film noir was set on the border of Mexico and California back in the late fifties. You can tell this by the music that is being played throughout the movie. Ramon Vargas is a detective from Mexico that has just recently married. His wife's name is Susan and she ends up getting mixed up with in all of the problems that is going on. We see that this car passes the border and as soon as it does it blows up. Ramon and his wife hear the explosion and they run over to see what it was. As they are doing this they run past this barn and this is when they use a great deal of shadowing. Well Ramon has to get to the bottom of what happened so he tells his new wife to go back to the hotel and he will be there shortly. This is when things get a little crazy. Susan is stopped by a bunch of Mexican men and asked to come with them and that they could help her husband. She goes and gets really mixed up with all of this mess. Soon
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Film Studies (view all)
- Representation of Masculinity in ‘Billy Elliot&...
- Can documentary film be truly impartial?
- Compare and contrast the ways that Disney represents the cha...
- Film Essay - Martin Scorsese.
- "Examine the techniques used by the director of The Six...
- Christopher Vogler and Narrative Theories Essay with example...
- 'A common experience while watching a documentary is to be m...
- What was the role of the Hollywood studio system in creating...
- European cinema - major movements, directors and films.
- Analysis of a Scene from "Silence of the Lambs" (C...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.