- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
two films that have affected my life so far
The first 200 words of this essay...
Two films that have affected my life so far.
The two films I have chosen to write about in this essay are 'beauty and the beast' and 'final destination'. Despite the fact that both these films are extremely different, I feel they have both had an affect on my life so far.
I first watched beauty and the beast when I was around eight or nine years old and it was the first Disney film I saw. After watching 'beauty and the beast' and discovering how much I enjoyed Disney films, I have watched many, many more Disney films numerous times. This made it difficult to choose just one film to write about as I find them all so enjoyable. However, 'beauty and the beast' is still by far my favourite Disney movie.
'Beauty and the beast' is the story of a young and pretty girl who is sent to the beast's castle. It is soon discovered that the beast is actually a handsome man who had a spell cast upon him by a witch in order to teach him a lesson. If he wants to become a man again he has to learn to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Film Studies (view all)
- Truman Show Analysis: The End Sequence.
- Film Essay - Martin Scorsese.
- Film Analysis - Edward Scissorhands - by Tim Burton
- How is ethnographic research done? Summarise the advantages ...
- The Meaning of Violence: An Analysis of Tarantino's Pulp Fic...
- Christopher Vogler and Narrative Theories Essay with example...
- 'A common experience while watching a documentary is to be m...
- What was the role of the Hollywood studio system in creating...
- European cinema - major movements, directors and films.
- Analysis of a Scene from "Silence of the Lambs" (C...
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.