- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Ad Analysis Essay
The first 200 words of this essay...
College Writing Section 17
Analysis Final Draft
November 25th, 2008
A "Lush" for Something New
The purpose of an advertisement is simple: to deliver a message to consumers. However, when consumers pass billboards on the highway, or flip through a magazine clustered with pictures, what kind of strategies do advertisement agencies employ to stick out from the crowd? Although the 5 Gum company possess infinite plans on how it would like to effectively reach consumers, the four factors present in the chosen ad that influence clients the most are: the colors to provoke emotions, the images that catch eyes, a little spice of comedy, and the simplicity of the ad.
Magazines are capable of taking readers through many environments; often in an abrupt manner. A customer that recently purchased the newest Cosmopolitan magazine can go from learning the latest gossip on his or her favorite celebrity that starts on page 262, turn the page and find himself or herself looking at a strange colorful world - a vivid orange and black Lush flavored "5" gum ad. This world is especially appealing to the younger age group Cosmopolitan is directed
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- What are the key features of cognitive behavioural therapy (...
- Annotated bibliography
- Critically reflect on and evaluate the academic skills you n...
- Where you live can affect your health and well-being
- Structural and Functional Differences Between Somatic Motor ...
- International Resort & Spa Management
- Puerto Rican emigrants to US
- Red and Mark Rothko
- Graded unit : Impact of Zumba on womens participation levels...
- Determining vitamin C content in Orange Juice
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.