- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Critical Analysis of Two research papers
- Essay length: 3947 words
- Submitted: 10/02/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Methods of Enquiry Assignment
MSC Forensic Accounting
Student ID: 14031395
1. Introduction 3
2. Paper One 4
3. Paper Two 8
4. Conclusions 11
5. References and Bibliography 12
Appendix One - 'Football information services: fanzines, Match of the Day and the modem'
Appendix Two - 'Emerging trends in the use of the Internet - lessons from the football sector'
Research, as defined by the Collins Gem English dictionary (2004), is a 'systematic investigation to discover facts or collect information'. Expanding on this definition, Collis and Hussey (2003, p1) quantify research as, 'a process of enquiry and investigation, that it is systematic and methodical, increases existing knowledge, and requires you to be thorough at all stages'.
There are a number of research techniques available to a researcher and the methodology used will be dependent on a number of different factors, such as the kind of topic you are covering, the results you wish for, and the type of analysis you wish to undertake following the receipt of your results.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- What are the key features of cognitive behavioural therapy (...
- Global Warming and the Two-Part Solution. In The Environmen...
- Lab 4 Calorimetry
- Where you live can affect your health and well-being
- Describe the way that counselling as a profession has respon...
- International Resort & Spa Management
- Puerto Rican emigrants to US
- Red and Mark Rothko
- Graded unit : Impact of Zumba on womens participation levels...
- Determining vitamin C content in Orange Juice
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.