- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Health and Fitness Awareness
- Essay length: 3777 words
- Submitted: 18/02/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
FDA Public Services - Jodie Bateman
The Origins and causes of workplace stress
The prevention, identification and management of Workplace stress
The principles of physical fitness, good nutrition and healthy eating
The public sector fitness requirements.
The personal and professional issues concerned with following a healthy lifestyle.
1. The origins of workplace stress
The following Essay aims to look at the origins or workplace stress, How to prevent it, how to manage it and how stress can affect the public service sector. It will also explore the principles of fitness and what fitness levels you should be aiming for to gain entry into any of the services. The personal and professional issues concerned with following a healthy lifestyle within a public service provision will also be discussed.
Stress can originate from sources we hardly ever associate it with. One of the most popular causes of workplace stress is the lack of control, where employees have no say over things within the workplace that affect them. A definition of stress used today is that:
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Reflection paper on "Through Deaf Eyes"
- Annotated bibliography
- risk assessment in mental health nursing
- Personal development analysis
- Management Principles Assignment 1
- Life Experiences at ELRI Program
- International Resort & Spa Management
- Puerto Rican emigrants to US
- Red and Mark Rothko
- Graded unit : Impact of Zumba on womens participation levels...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.