- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
online games discussion
The first 200 words of this essay...
Online gaming is highly and addictive and has the potential to ruin lives? do u agree
Imagine this, you wake up as a mystical being with super powers on a quest to save this world. This is your only purpose in life: to search and destroy to conquer your opponents. With only a sword and a spell to cast, you set upon this magical journey were you will endure countless battles to achieve your objective. This might seem farfetched but to some of you, but this is what most online games are about. For some teenagers this is their only reality: losing sleep, friends, family and lacking any real direction in life. They have been so absorbed into this epidemic of online gaming that they are not only affecting their own lives but also having a major influence for the people around them. This has even happened to me a few times. I was playing some online game and I didn't realise the whole night was wasted until I looked out the window, realised the sun was out and I had 10mins before school started. :s that's when I realised my addiction went too far.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Annotated bibliography
- Where you live can affect your health and well-being
- Personal Career Development Plan
- How is cellular respiration carried out in the human body?
- Structural and Functional Differences Between Somatic Motor ...
- International Resort & Spa Management
- Puerto Rican emigrants to US
- Red and Mark Rothko
- Graded unit : Impact of Zumba on womens participation levels...
- Determining vitamin C content in Orange Juice
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.