- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Studying a 3rd word country
The first 200 words of this essay...
A comprehensive study of a 3rd world country
Relief: Ethiopia consists mainly of Desert and Mountains. Many valleys and plateau¹s also can be found in the country. Due to these landform types the percentage of farm land is approximately 5.7% of the total amount of land in Ethiopia. The amount of arable land is 10% of the 5.7% total. Ethiopia has an area of 1 221 900 sq. km. Ethiopia does not receive any problems such as volcanism, tidal waves, etc., but it does receive great winds and monsoons. It is located in Eastern Africa neighboured by Sudan (NW), Kenya(S), and Somalia(SE). Elevations can be seen on figure 1, and the physical features of Ethiopia on figure 2.
Climate: The Climate in Ethiopia is of three different climatic zones. These being the cool or dega zone, consisting of the central parts of the western and eastern sections of the high plateaus and the area around Harar, with terrains roughly above 7 900 ft. in elevation. The second zone is the temperate, or weina dega zone, comprising portions of the high plateau between 4 900 and 7 900 ft.. The final area being the hot or
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- What are the key features of cognitive behavioural therapy (...
- Reflective account
- Describe and Evaluate Erikson's lifespan model of developmen...
- Where you live can affect your health and well-being
- Personal Career Development Plan
- International Resort & Spa Management
- Puerto Rican emigrants to US
- Red and Mark Rothko
- Graded unit : Impact of Zumba on womens participation levels...
- Determining vitamin C content in Orange Juice
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.