- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The main responsibility for ensuring that care is not poor quality, unsafe or abusive lies with front-line care workers.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Part A Essay
'The main responsibility for ensuring that care is not poor quality, unsafe or abusive lies with front-line care workers.' Discuss with reference to two or more case studies from Block 5.
Care has a significant impact on people's lives, and good care can help people become more independent and realize their potential. However, poor quality, unsafe or abusive care can harm people or diminish their quality of life. This essay will examine the responsibilities of front-line care workers, and further examine the responsibilities of various other people involved which include the employer, the voluntary organization, the care worker's line manager, and the service user. Care workers are rarely solely responsible for making care safe and of good quality since they are nearly always operating within a management framework. The responsibility to provide safe care is shared amongst different parties, each situation is unique and it is not reasonable to generalize and assign the responsibility only to the front-line care worker.
This essay will cover many aspects of care where poor quality, unsafe or abusive care situations arise. It will focus on case studies to demonstrate where the responsibility of care lies and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Reflective account
- Do person-centred care services enable service users to lead...
- Structural and Functional Differences Between Somatic Motor ...
- What are the key features of cognitive behavioural therapy (...
- Personal Career Development Plan
- International Resort & Spa Management
- Puerto Rican emigrants to US
- Red and Mark Rothko
- Graded unit : Impact of Zumba on womens participation levels...
- Determining vitamin C content in Orange Juice
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.