- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Businesses and organisations run hot and cold when it comes to getting their message across to their key audiences. Likewise, their audiences/target groups run hot and cold, and it depends very much on the communication climate that exists within that organization at a particular time. This essay attempts to show how both internal and external audiences are affected by the communication climate that exists with an organization. This essay will show how a good communications climate addresses internal & external issues, including: (INTERNAL) Overall effectiveness, Employee morale, productivity, Safety, Recruitment record, Supplier confidence (EXTERNAL) customer relations, investor relations, industry leadership, community acceptance
WHAT IS COMMUNICATIONS CLIMATE?
We've all felt bright, hazy or stormy at work or in lectures.
Communications climate refers to the internal communications pattern within an organization (Kreps, 1990) and describes:
* the way we feel about the group or organisation we work for
* the extent to which we value, and feel valued, by others
* the overall working environment
* the way we react to the work environment
* how satisfying it is to communicate with others in the organisation.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Environmental Sciences (view all)
- The Ozone Layer: The World's Greatest Sunblock
- Spain - A country full of different culture and life
- Explain the causes of hydrological hazards.
- DEFINE THE TERM HOMEOSTASIS AND USING EXAPMLES FROM A NAMED ...
- Introduction To Events Management 1 Assessment 4EM 001
- Is the international ban on the trade of ivory consistent wi...
- The recent water shortages in Spain have become a severe and...
- Discuss a range of geomorphological techniques we can use to...
- Identify and discuss the Concepts, Skills and Methods deploy...
- Water Conservation Projects in agriculture in China
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.