- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Article review. The overall topic of the article Politics and the Media: A Crisis of Trust? is the crisis of trust that was created by misleading information, which came from both the media and Downing Street reports.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Politics and the Media: A Crisis of Trust?
The overall topic of the article 'Politics and the Media: A Crisis of Trust?' is the crisis of trust that was created by misleading information, which came from both the media and Downing Street reports. There are many debates within the article, for example: The propaganda battle; Downing Street's war with BBC; The Hutton Inquiry. James Stanyer is a well known lecturer from Loughborough University. A key part of his research concerns the transformation of political communications. His current book 'Modern Political Communication 'examines some critical recent developments in the fast changing political communication systems of the US and the UK and the democratic consequences. The topic and the work is still relevant today, because it's based on recent important events that shaped the face of politics and had a tremendous impact over all the world not just the UK. For instance, everything is related to the Iraq war, which involved many different countries, mostly the ones in NATO.
Most of the author's work is related to recent events that focus on political communication systems of the United Kingdom and United States. Recent controversial
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
UK Government & Parliamentary Studies (view all)
- How presidential is the premiership of Tony Blair.
- This essay will talk about child poverty and examine how the...
- DOES TONY BLAIR RUN A PRESIDENTIAL-STYLE ADMINISTRATION
- The doctrine of the separation of powers is an example of co...
- Evaluate the responsibilities of the different levels of gov...
- The Beveridge report and the formation of the Welfare State.
- Does the Media have too much political power in Britain?
- Does Northern Ireland need some kind of truth recovery proce...
- British European Security Essay. COMPARE AND CONTRAST THE D...
- What factors determine the influence of promotional interest...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.