- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Name : Saw Hsar Lwe
Program : OUHK - Cetana (Myanmar)
Course : SS201
Student No : 10399429
Assignment : TMA 05
Date : 15th, 9, 2010
When it comes to observing political history, the Cold War and post-Cold War seem to be worthwhile to give a try. Cold War is not a war. It is an ideological conflict between Communist and non-Communist countries. It means that one side uses every means, to defame or to weaken the other side but without directly fighting a war. Thus, in terms of this essay, I will firstly approach the passing of the Cold War, and move on to nine models that seem to be constructive in explaining the functioning of the post-Cold War. Finally, by dint of my own model I will give attempt to draw the picture of the post-Cold War era.
The cold war started after World War II (1939-45) when the Allies (United States, Britain, France, and the Soviet Union) disagreed over how to govern occupied Germany. Soon after the Second World War both the United States and the Soviet Union became "super powers." The term "super powers" referred to the U.S.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Political Theories (view all)
- Freedom of speech on the internet
- For this essay, I am going to write on Mark Weber (1864 - 19...
- Sectionalism vs. Nationalism in 19th century America
- What are the major features of advanced liberal modes of rul...
- Why was nationalism so weak in Italy before 1848?
- The most prominent theories of individual wellbeing, which a...
- In what ways do 'Jeffersonian' and 'Hamiltonian' concepts of...
- A critical analysis of Wollstonecraft's reaction to Rousseau
- Machiavellis The Prince is merely an exercise in cynicism. D...
- Power. A gets B to do something that he or she would not ot...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.