- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Research Project - Efficiency of the parliament as a legislative branch in Russia.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Westminster International University in Tashkent
2011 - 2012
To be completed by the student
Student's ID number
For Academic Registrar use only
Efficiency of the parliament as a legislative branch in Russia.
Since the fall of Soviet Union and until now Russian economic and political systems are changing. The old system was not effective enough to compete with modern world market. And whole population of ex Soviet Union wanted freedom and full protection of their rights. They wanted to have a right to choose political party, to play at least small influential role in political live of their homeland. And with the new government people finally witnessed these changes through Constitution of the Russian Federation 1993. Since that time Russia started a transition to new democratic system. This transition was going really hard, as everybody know, 1990s were a harsh times for all aspects of life, for politics, economics, social life. But after
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Political Systems (view all)
- Ministerial Responsibility
- Economic Development is a necessary and sufficient condition...
- Compare critically the ideas of representation proposed by E...
- To what extent is liberalism compatible with democracy
- Has Neofunctionalism Been Superseded By A New 'Liberal Inter...
- The Relationship Between Congressional Elections and Represe...
- Is the US Supreme Court the most powerful branch in the Gove...
- Has the effort of the Chinese central party-state to reasser...
- Is liberal democracy the best system?
- Influence of Super PACs on Romney Campaign
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.