- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
The purpose of this research proposal is to address the area of domestic violence in heterosexual relationships and why women find it difficult to leave abusive relationships. The proposal will start with a title which basically indicates what the report is about. There will be a literature review which covers the key literature used for the study; research questions for victims of domestic violence will also be formulated to aid the study. The proposal will address the research design to be used as well as the methods of data collection and at the same time emphasis will also be placed on the appropriateness of the method chosen. As expected with every research the proposal will deal with possible problems that could be faced and how they will be addressed including ethical issues. The proposal will also address the timescale for this project outlining the research schedule and that should be concluded with a bibliography.
Title: Women's silence to domestic violence: why some do no leave abusive relationships.
Hypothesis: People hold the view that women who choose not to leave those abusive relationships are passive.
Aims of the investigation
* To explore a range
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Criminology (view all)
- Modified (side-constrained) theories of consequentialism hav...
- Organisational structure of a Police Force.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of youth justice polic...
- CRITICALLY EVALUATE COMPETING EXPLANATIONS OF SHOA
- Assess the character and causes of youth offending.
- Critically assess the strengths and weaknesses of the multi ...
- Critically examine the suggestion that punishment today is a...
- Imprisonment should only be used as a last resort due to its...
- HOW DOES THE CONCEPT OF SOCIAL HARM AND UNDERSTANDING RELATI...
- Why has the United Kingdom adopted CCTV technology with such...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.