- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
BACP Ethical Framework evaluate the ethical, professional and audit issues which may arise.
The first 200 words of this essay...
C0435 Ethical and Professional Issues
(Word count 2,378)
With reference to the BACP Ethical Framework evaluate the ethical, professional and audit issues which may arise in a given counselling setting.
In order to evaluate the ethical professional and audit issues which may arise in a given counselling setting, I must first choose an ethical framework model. I will then use the model I choose to outline all the stages of the ethical process I have used to come to my decision on the ethical dilemma.
The model I choose for my ethical decision making is by Lynne Gabriel & Roger Casemore.
1. Stop, think, identify the situation or problem.
The ethical dilemma is whether or not to tell the client that her mother is suffering from a terminal illness with a prognosis of 6 months to live.
I need to break the dilemma down further, to understand exactly what or who is at risk.
If I tell her, I will be breaking the confidentiality of a dying woman to her doctor. How will I feel about betraying a dying woman's confidentiality even if she has not directly confided in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- This essay will focus on inter-professional working in healt...
- Health promotion is an important element of the government's...
- Discuss the potential benefits and difficulties associated w...
- Health promotion. This essay will discuss the definitions of...
- Unit 10 care practice and provision
- Patient care pathways for patients with malignant disease - ...
- D240 TMA-02 compare and contrast cbt and mindfulness in und...
- Presentation On Managing Self-Harm Amongst Mental Health Ser...
- Select two of the three articles that you found for Activity...
- Drawing on the accounts by Lyn and Harry in Learning Guide 5...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.