- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
ReflectiveEssay to Discuss the Nursing Process and how it was Applied in the ClinicalArea in which I was Placed
The first 200 words of this essay...
Reflective Essay to Discuss the Nursing Process and how it was Applied in the Clinical Area in which I was Placed
This is a reflective essay to demonstrate the nursing process and how it was applied in
The clinical area in which I was placed. Atkinson et al (1983, p2) describes "The
nursing process is a system of planning the delivery of nursing care, consisting of four
steps: Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation". This is a client
focused assignment; therefore I will choose a client whom I have participated in
providing nursing care for. I will discuss the nursing process, how it was applied and
the context in which it was done. I will use reflection to compare my findings to how
literature states it should be done. I plan to show an understanding of holistic care and
how it is used in each stage of the nursing process. Holistic care is an
approach to healthcare which treats the individual as a whole person in relation to
their needs (Hinchliff et al, 1998).
In order to maintain
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- This essay will focus on inter-professional working in healt...
- Discuss the potential benefits and difficulties associated w...
- Health promotion is an important element of the government's...
- The purpose of this essay is to carry out an assessment of a...
- Interprofessional working in mental health
- Patient care pathways for patients with malignant disease - ...
- D240 TMA-02 compare and contrast cbt and mindfulness in und...
- Presentation On Managing Self-Harm Amongst Mental Health Ser...
- Select two of the three articles that you found for Activity...
- Drawing on the accounts by Lyn and Harry in Learning Guide 5...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.