Rolls of Lesley Dixon, National Netball Coach
- Manager- Lesley Dixon has to pick members of her squad for the match team
- Coach- Lesley Dixon has to train the squad to get them up to match fitness and teach them skills
Team Leader- Lesley has to set an example to players and has to supervises them during training
Skills of Lesley Dixon, National Netball Coach
- Be concerned primarily with the well being, safety, and protection of her players.
- Take all reasonable steps to establish a safe working environment.
- Be punctual at all training sessions, matches and meetings.
- Be responsible for planning, co-ordinating, delivering and evaluating the sessions.
- Ensure that all she does is in keeping with the regular and approved practice of England Netball.
- Attend appropriate England Netball coaching courses and hold at least the Level 1 Coach Award before coaching alone.
- Be responsible for regularly seeking ways of increasing her personal and professional development.
- Accept responsibility for a player’s behaviour when in a sporting environment.
- Display high personal standards in code of dress, health, cleanliness.
- Be equitable and fair to all players.
- Well disciplined and dose not tolerate bad play
Techniques of Lesley Dixon, National Netball Coach
- Be responsible for setting and monitoring the boundaries between the player and the coach.
- Show players presentations on game plans and get involved in the training to demonstrate
- Analysis opponent, to get to no how the other team play and compare it to her team
- Applaud players for good play with bonuses in their wage packets