- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Meet our team of inspirational teachers
- Marked by Teachers essays 2
- Develop your confidence and skills in GCSE Maths using our free interactive questions with teacher feedback to guide you at every stage.
- Level: GCSE
- Questions: 75
* When the T-Number is even, the T-Total is even. I will now find a rule which links the T-number with the T-Total: n+(n-8)+(n-16)+ (n-18)+(n-17) =5n-56 When n=36 =(5x36)-56=124 Testing: 19+20+21+28+36=124 As you can see my rule has worked. T-Totals - Any sized Grid I will now find the general rule for any sized grid, which links the T-Number with the T-Total. n+(n-G)+(n-2G) +(n-2G-1)+(n-2G+1) = 5n-7G When n=65, and G=10 =(5x65)-(7x10)= 255 44+45+46+55+65= 225 As you can see my rule has worked. Translation: If I translate the T 3 Vectors right, it will become: 22+23+24+33+43= 145 25+26+27+36+46= 160 T-Number=43 T-Number=46 T-Total= 145 T-Total=160 * The T-Total has increased by 15.
- Word count: 1156