The PvdA is for sustainability, because the prosperity of the Netherlands is more important than anything. In 2020 they want the most cleanest environment of Europe. They want to use 30 % less electricity. They also wants that our country is less dependent from abroad. It’s a great way to save the future from their CO ² -poor economy.
How the PvdA thinks about the environment of the Netherlands:
- They want to sustainable energy facilities rapidly. They want to replace grants by make it mandatory that producents of energy has a share of green electricity.
- The PvdA requires energy companies to encourage their customers energy conservation
- The Netherlands want to show that the CO² deficit is very important. They keep the European companies on the objective of 30 percent less CO²-emmisions in 2020.
- The public transport is more sustainable than the car. That’s why they invest the coming years billions in infrastructure and equipment.
- Instead of the only responsibility using the car other things like the environmental, location and time are getting more important.
The PvdA wants the economy of the Netherlands to grow again. They want to bring down unemployment, adjust the finance of the government to get over the economic crisis. They want to be attractive for the international businesses. The companies has taken over a lot of things, so the government has less to say about some things. Competition with emerging economies around the world is very big.
How the PvdA thinks about the economy of the Netherlands:
- The government considerably need to save money to get the budget back to normal. There are a lot of things that we can save on, like building new homes while they won’t be purchased anyway.
- To stay attractive as location, the Netherlands need to have a good entrepreneurship, well educated people and a nice location environment.
- The Netherlands multinationals pays too little income tax. That’s because they have their administration office somewhere else in Europe. On the other hand the companies that are somewhere else located use the Netherlands like that, so they have to pay more attention to it.
- There are a lot of self-employed workers, they quiet much collected the economic decline. So the PvdA wants to appreciate them and their positions by improve their social en fiscal services.
The ChristenUnie is conservative party. Their most important aim is that they follow Jesus Christ and that’s what they base their opinion on. They think the politics are there to prosper the society, to defend the freedom of people and to protect everything what’s vulnerable. They think they changed the country into a country that is more family and child friendly.
The ChristenUnie thinks differences are pretty. In the Netherlands there live many people with different origins, cultures and beliefs. This requires to let everyone be different in their own way. They think that the multicultural community is one of the most beautiful things about the Dutch’s.
How the ChristenUnie thinks about immigration/integration:
- The ChristenUnie thinks that the best way to deal with so many different cultures is to give each other space. There are a lot of immigrations and they think that it’s not good for our country. The community has to suffer too much. The country is changed in a good way, but also in a bad way some people doesn’t feel comfortable anymore. So the mutual trust must grow more.
- The ChristenUnie also doesn’t want that the people completely forget their background, but that they accept the Dutch law. The law is also influenced by the Christianity. That’s why all the citizens are equal. Everyone has to obey the law.
- Our community asks us to threat the newcomers like every other citizen. Grants are intended as temporarily promotion, but that doesn’t always work. Minorities like churches can also make a valuable contribution to the society.
- Newcomers has to be able after a short time to make it. That’s why they have to pass an integration exam. They learn the central Dutch values. The citizenship education is easier when you’re working. It has to turn out into an education. It is something that every newcomer has to do.
The ChristenUnie thinks that a good and healthy environment is very important. The energy facilities we use are limited and the demand increases. The burning of fuels cause problems to the airways, damage to the creation and eventually it will change the climate.
How the ChristenUnie thinks about the environment:
- The ChristenUnie thinks that they have to switch all the energy into sustainable energy. In 2020 they want 30% less fuels then in 1990. They also wants that the Netherlands get in the top five places in the European Union who uses efficient and sustainable energy.
- To save energy the government also need to change their behavior. They need to support social sustainable initiatives. They should take government measures such as better public transport.
- There are problems with waste disposal. That’s why the ChristenUnie doesn’t want new nuclear plants. The waste will be piled and that’s very bad for the environment.
- Because of the environmental the ChristenUnie sees the possibilities to give more attention to the development cooperation. There has to be a sustainability fund, based on CO²-emmisions rights.
The ChristenUnie thinks that the economy is based on trust and dependence. In the global crisis the trust has disappeared. The ChristenUnie wants that now the products will be made honest and sustainable.
How the ChristenUnie thinks about the economy:
- The ChristenUnie is not against the free play of supply and demand, but they don’t want to support it in every sector.
- The ChristenUnie sees the government as someone who has to keep an eye on banks and insurers. They have to look at how big the risk is what the government can take, but it can’t be possible that the insures has all the risks.
- To get everything straight the population needs to have enough influence on everything. Some things need to be balanced by reward loyalty and corporate responsibility.
Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie
The Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie is a liberale party. So they are a right party. They are committed to safety, employment and people who work hard. They want a government that ensures a safe and fair community. The Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie cares about the values freedom, responsibility, tolerance, social justice and equality of people.
The Volkpartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie want to restrict immigration, promote integration and stop discrimination. For the immigration the VVD wants a fair, but cautious policy. The VVD thinks about integration that with a lot migrant it’s going well, but with too much it’s bad. They have a huge share in criminality and social security.
How the Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie thinks about immigration/integration:
- They see chances for migrants who are high-educated. They can learn the language quickly and financially support themselves. That’s good, because they can contribute the Netherlands.
- If there are too many economic refugees they not have to be allowed to the Netherlands, but the Netherlands should be responsible for “real” refugees. The influx of chanceless migrants should be stopped.
- The VVD thinks that for the integration not your origin, religion or group is important, but your future, your behavior and you individual is the most important. ‘
- The VVD is the only party that tells the immigrants their responsibility just like every other citizen in the Netherlands. The people should integrate. The choice to come to the Netherlands the migrant made by themselves so the VVD expects of them that they adjust themselves, speak the language and contribute to the community.
The Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie keeps in mind that climate is getting hotter and the water is rising. If nobody do something now, the problems will be big in the future. There are precautionary measures that must be taken. It’s not good that the Netherlands are dependence of the unstable energy supplies. The other reason to take action is that the fossil fuels are running out.
How the Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie thinks about the environment:
- The Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie thinks that we should tackle the problem down by work together on international level. We need to be careful that the resources are not too expensive or unrealistic.
- The VVD wants that we tackle the problem by the source. People should learn to be careful with energy. We need to do research to sustainability. We need to switch to sustainable energy. Finally there should be adjustments to compensate the temperature increases. They can build stronger and higher dikes. They can book places where the water can go to.
The economy was very bad, but the government acted like everything was the same. So they build up a very high public debt. In the memorandum there was written that the public debt would fall, but it only get higher . The VVD thinks that it’s of importance to as soon as possible eliminate the financial deficit.
How the Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie thinks about the economy:
- The VVD wants that in 2015 the budget is balanced. In the coming public expenditure they want to reduce this with 20 to 30 billion euro so that they can use the money to intercepted the costs of aging.
- The VVD doesn’t want to increase taxes, but want to lower them. This choice of the VVD will lead to lower public expenditure, lower debt, lower taxes and more jobs.
- The VVD wants that the budgetary rules are there for good and bad times. They want to roll back the measures about the unemployment expenses of the expired cabinet. With this decisions the cabinet let the deficit widen further.
If I was allowed to choose for the second chamber elections I would choose for the Socialistische Partij. They are for a society in which human dignity, equality and solidarity are important. The SP wants a society who is living together and not apart. They want to run a solid climate, with emphasis on energy conservation and sustainable energy and food production. They think that migrants must be vacant for the values and the culture of their new community. On the other side the community needs to allow a good integration. So it has to be from two sides. The next four years with less money, we want a humane and socially Netherlands. I agree with their state points and I think that the Netherlands should be reign like this.