- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
Your service has given me more confidence in my own work, I can access essays and check for information I may have missed.
Markedbyteachers.com has really helped with my revision and is a valued resource for help with coursework. It has inspired me to write essays as good as the essays on the site. Definitely worth the investment.
Recently added essays
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- Conventional Marriage in Spain. Crees que es buena idea casarse hoy en da?
- Composition - Positive gender discrimination should be encouraged in British recruitment
- Theories, Inequality, Homelessness, and the American Dream
- Les thories, les ingalits, les sans-abri, et le rve amricain
Most popular essays
- Compare and contrast the Functionalist and Marxist views of society.
- Crooks monologue- Of mice and men
- The political establishment in Germany succeeded in maintaining political status quo through a policy of moderate reform in the years before WWI. How far do you agree?
- How does Steinbeck present the character of Crooks in the novel 'Of Mice and Men'?
- The purpose of this essay is to carry out an assessment of a patient and present a plan of care of three specific problems that the patient has encountered. The model chosen to guide the care plan is the Roper, Logan and Tierney's Model of Nursing