- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
Brilliant, easy website to use, wonderful range of assignments, cheap, quick to get back to you with questions, all round wicked website.
This site has helped me a lot with my coursework because it has enabled me to think, find evidence and explain my literature texts. Thanks to this site I have started receiving A* and As in English.
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- Advantages of the jury system
- Did the TET offensive (1968) impact the conflict in Vietnam
- To what extent would you say that the rights of a citizen suspected of committing a criminal offence are protected by the Codes of Practice contained within the Police and Criminal Evidence Act of 1984?
- TEST ESSAY 4
- Evaluation of sources on the French Revolution.
- The aim of this investigation is to analyse mummion, which is an inorganic solid that is obtained from dried up lake beds.
- The Vampire(TM) by Jack Prelutsky Poem Essay
- "To what extent is the UK a strong liberal democracy?"
- How does Steinbeck present the character of Crooks in the novel 'Of Mice and Men'?