- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
This site is great as it helps when you have to create essays, the site provides sample essays that can be used as guides. They are very informative and well thought out and researched.
You enable students to explore areas of knowledge to improve their writing and at the same time, reduce the risk of plagiarism to balance a mix of student achievement and awareness of education.
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- Do you agree with the view that, in the years 1534-40, Protestantism made only limited gains in England?
- How far do sources 1, 2 and 3 suggest that Wolseys efforts to secure an annulment of the Kings marriages were half hearted?
- How far would you agree with the view that Wolseys foreign policies were defensive?
- Do you accept the view of Ian Dawson that Wolsey's domestic policies were disappointing?
- Francis Character Analysis
- Trading companies - The British Empire
- Evaluation of sources on the French Revolution.
- How accurate is it to suggest that the Treaty of Versailles was mainly responsible for the political and economic instability in Germany 1919-23?
- The aim of this investigation is to analyse mummion, which is an inorganic solid that is obtained from dried up lake beds.