- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
Give credit where credit is due Markedbyteachers.com deserve it. Only Website that provides the best service with no doubt. Been using this website for the past 5 years now. Never let me down. Try it!!!
A very useful service as it can help to give you ideas and get you started on your own essays/coursework.
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- Ancient Chinese people contributed a number of innovative instruments and tools which are still useful and relevant to the modern man.
- Explain and briefly evaluate the view that class identities are created during primary socialisation.
- Biology Internal Assessment. How does exercise affect breathing rate?
- F. Scott Fitzgeralds novel, THE GREAT GATSBY reflects a major spirit in American history called the American Dream.
- "The English language systematically degrades and devalues women". Do you agree with this statement?
- PROMOTING HEALTH. P1: explain three different approaches to health education. P2: explain two models of behaviour changes that have been used in recent national health education campaigns. M1: compare three different approaches to health education.
- Why did Parliament win the English Civil War?
- Explain the different roles of Lay Magistrates and Juries in criminal cases.
- Computerised Communication. In health care setting and early years because the electronic forms of communication are well established it can be used for networking between one organisation and another.