- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
This site is absolutely amazing, it will greatly improve your chances of getting the highest possible mark in the coursework and essays required for school, college and university. I would definitely recommend it, it got me my A.
Certainly, the advantage of being able to see such a vast collection of examplars which comes with being a member of Markedbyteachers.com is astounding.
Recently added essays
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- Theoretical Analysis of Narrative of Migration - example of a Philippine immigrant to the UK.
- Wht was the greater danger to the Elizabethan Church: Catholicism or Protestantism?
- 'Financially dependent, without property and denied a political and legal status.' To what extent is this a fair judgement on lay women in the late Middle Ages?
- What considerations influenced the framing of the church settlement of 1559?
Most popular essays
- To what extent was Germany responsible for the outbreak of war in Europe in 1939?
- Compare and contrast the Functionalist and Marxist views of society.
- Stakeholders At Tesco
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about this dilemma with reference to one experience you had when using the Internet. Discuss what should be made public and what should remain private,
- Explain key influences on the personal learning processes of individuals. Assess the impact of key influences on the personal learning processes on your own learning.