- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
I am a person who learns better from observing first, markedbyteachers had aided my learning by providing pre-done essays, allowing me to expand my knowledge in a productive, logical and easily understandable way.
I have used the site to find relevant essay questions for my senior students in Modern History to complete. As well as provided some essay samples to demonstrate the stucture of an historical essay.
- Case Study: Extreme Tourism in Antarctica
- Describe how health and safety legislation, policies and procedures promote the safety of individuals in a health or social care setting.
- Religion can be both a conservative force and an initiator of social change.'To what extent do sociological arguments and evidence support this view of religion? Sociological arguments such as Marxists think religion inhibits social change
- "Managers should do everything they can to enhance job satisfaction of their employees? Do you agree or disagree? Support your position?
- Installing and Upgrading Software