- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
Certainly, the advantage of being able to see such a vast collection of examplars which comes with being a member of Markedbyteachers.com is astounding.
I believe that www.markedbyteachers.com provides a resource which most students would find highly beneficial.
Recently added essays
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- Examine how Shakespeare presents the treatment of Juliet by Romeo and Capulet
- Review of Jane Austens "Pride and Prejudice".
- What are the most important messages Orwell conveys to the reader in Animal Farm, and what techniques does he use to make these messages powerful and unforgettable?
- Abuse - definitions and signs.
Most popular essays
- Should Women have equal rights to Men? Men and women should have equal rights in the areas of speech, education, respect and the right to vote
- The possession of knowledge carries an ethical responsibility. Evaluate this claim.
- Best shape for gutter and further alegbra - using Excel to solve some mathematical problems.
- Using these four passages and your own knowledge, asses the view that the US policy of Marshall in 1947 was motivated mainly by the altruistic desire to help the economic recovery of Europe
- The contents of this essay will explain different psychological approaches to health and social practice