- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
Markedbyteachers.com has really helped with my revision and is a valued resource for help with coursework. It has inspired me to write essays as good as the essays on the site. Definitely worth the investment.
This site has allowed me to gain confidence in my work and obtain the best results, by using the submitted courseworks and essays as guidelines. I thank everyone who has participated in adding their work to it!!
Recently added essays
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Discuss the theme of reality vs appearance in Richard III.
- Investigation into the relationship between acceleration and the angle of free fall downhill
- Conventional Marriage in Spain. Crees que es buena idea casarse hoy en da?
Most popular essays
- Compare and contrast the Functionalist and Marxist views of society.
- Crooks monologue- Of mice and men
- The political establishment in Germany succeeded in maintaining political status quo through a policy of moderate reform in the years before WWI. How far do you agree?
- How does Steinbeck present the character of Crooks in the novel 'Of Mice and Men'?
- I will be discussing John Stewart Mill theory on utilitarianism. Then I will point out an important objection the to his ethical theory. Then in conclusion I will compare and contrast the theory of utilitarianism to ethical vegetarianism.