- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
The service provided is excellent, very fast and quick.
This is the most useful website I have ever used to gain information and ideas for my college work, and thanks to the site I have achieved distinctions in most of my coursework.
Recently added essays
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- Independent and Critical Practice: written analysis of your development as an independent and critical reflective practitioner over the period of the course. In this you should make reference to models of human learning and change.
- Observations of Behavioural Management Strategies in a Childcare Setting
- Theoretical Analysis of Narrative of Migration - example of a Philippine immigrant to the UK.
- Wht was the greater danger to the Elizabethan Church: Catholicism or Protestantism?
Most popular essays
- Compare and contrast the Functionalist and Marxist views of society.
- Inter-professional Practice and Safeguarding Children
- The purpose of this essay is to carry out an assessment of a patient and present a plan of care of three specific problems that the patient has encountered. The model chosen to guide the care plan is the Roper, Logan and Tierney's Model of Nursing
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about this dilemma with reference to one experience you had when using the Internet. Discuss what should be made public and what should remain private,
- Outline and examine some uses of different metals through history, including contemporary uses, as uncombined metals or as alloys.