- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
I have used the site to find relevant essay questions for my senior students in Modern History to complete. As well as provided some essay samples to demonstrate the stucture of an historical essay.
I am a person who learns better from observing first, markedbyteachers had aided my learning by providing pre-done essays, allowing me to expand my knowledge in a productive, logical and easily understandable way.
Recently added essays
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- Examine the relationship between crime and culture in contemporary British society. This essay is going to focus on the topics of media and crime and crimes of the powerful.
- Discuss the economic, social and political implications of the dependency ratios in MEDCs and LEDCs
- Writing to Describe, Narrate, Imagine: "Your Dream House"
- P2: Outline the overall structure of health service provision in the UK
Most popular essays
- Should Women have equal rights to Men? Men and women should have equal rights in the areas of speech, education, respect and the right to vote
- The possession of knowledge carries an ethical responsibility. Evaluate this claim.
- Best shape for gutter and further alegbra - using Excel to solve some mathematical problems.
- Using these four passages and your own knowledge, asses the view that the US policy of Marshall in 1947 was motivated mainly by the altruistic desire to help the economic recovery of Europe
- The contents of this essay will explain different psychological approaches to health and social practice