- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
Great help! A Service that allows you to look at other peoples work, which can give you ideas on how to set things out and what to include in your own work.
I am a person who learns better from observing first, markedbyteachers had aided my learning by providing pre-done essays, allowing me to expand my knowledge in a productive, logical and easily understandable way.
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- Did the TET offensive (1968) impact the conflict in Vietnam
- To what extent would you say that the rights of a citizen suspected of committing a criminal offence are protected by the Codes of Practice contained within the Police and Criminal Evidence Act of 1984?
- TEST ESSAY 5
- TEST ESSAY 4
- "To what extent is the UK a strong liberal democracy?"
- PROMOTING HEALTH. P1: explain three different approaches to health education. P2: explain two models of behaviour changes that have been used in recent national health education campaigns. M1: compare three different approaches to health education.
- Why did Parliament win the English Civil War?
- "The English language systematically degrades and devalues women". Do you agree with this statement?
- "An Inspector Calls is a modern morality play disguised as a detective drama." Show how Priestley uses the conventions of the detective story to put over a moral message to the audience.