- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Learn from the best students and the most helpful teachers
See how Marked by Teachers works
Check out our handy video guide - it's a great crash course in how it all works. Covering the basics, there are some handy pointers on how to find what you're looking for, getting the most out of the teacher annotated and peer reviewed work.
Meet the team
An expert team of teachers and A* students, handpicked to provide the very best essay feedback, reviews and advice. Just what makes the Marked by Teachers team so academically awesome? Find out...
What our users say about us
I have used the site to find relevant essay questions for my senior students in Modern History to complete. As well as provided some essay samples to demonstrate the stucture of an historical essay.
Great educational tool, really useful and really helps teach students about how to write and structure their coursework.
Recently added essays
- To what extent is the west to blame for the failure of the global south to achieve economic growth?
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Discuss the theme of reality vs appearance in Richard III.
- Investigation into the relationship between acceleration and the angle of free fall downhill
- Conventional Marriage in Spain. Crees que es buena idea casarse hoy en da?
Most popular essays
- Compare and contrast the Functionalist and Marxist views of society.
- Crooks monologue- Of mice and men
- The political establishment in Germany succeeded in maintaining political status quo through a policy of moderate reform in the years before WWI. How far do you agree?
- How does Steinbeck present the character of Crooks in the novel 'Of Mice and Men'?
- I will be discussing John Stewart Mill theory on utilitarianism. Then I will point out an important objection the to his ethical theory. Then in conclusion I will compare and contrast the theory of utilitarianism to ethical vegetarianism.