- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
British Airways and HM Prison Business Activities
The first 200 words of this essay...
BTEC National Certificate in Business (e-Business)
Unit 1 - Exploring Business Activity
By: Haroon Sheikh
Business Activities Report (2007)
Introduction to the Organisations
British Airways: British Airways is the UK's largest international scheduled airline, flying to over 550 destinations at convenient times, to the best located airports. BA is in the business of delivering great service to passengers. They are ready for the challenges of today's marketplace. They own some of the world's most valuable airports and intend to invest in their growth. BA is in the Private Sector Businesses. It's a Private Limited Company (LTD) means that BA own assets in their own right. BA is about much more than simply hitting targets and profit margins. They also have certain responsibilities to society.
The purpose of the business is to provide its management with a new mandate to be more than just an airline. British Airways is aiming to set new industry standards in customer service and innovation and deliver the best financial performance and evolve from being an airline to a world travel business with the flexibility to stretch its brand in new business areas.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- NVQ2 Business and admin assessment 1. Know the employment r...
- Explain how customer service standards are planned, implemen...
- Assess the importance of employability, and personal skills ...
- How employee performance is managed and measured at a busine...
- Evaluate how managing resources and controlling budgets can ...
- In this assignment I will be describing the different team l...
- Analysis of a Job Advert and My Employability Skills
- Prepare a short report that describes why costs and budgets ...
- Describe the recruitment and retention process and documenta...
- Unit 4 Effective people communication and information - job ...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.