- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business resources M1
The first 200 words of this essay...
Merit 1, Asses how managing these resources can improve the performance of your selected organisation.
Managing business resource is vital for any business if they are determined to do well. A business has two types of resources and by managing the business resource it can improve the performance of the business in many areas such as profit margins and market share.
If Sainsbury use they staff in an appropriate manner and make use of all they skills and abilities then the business can gain high amount of output for instance high level of productivity, motivated and improve team working. The business can give the staff training to broaden the skills and abilities of the staff which will benefit the business has the staff will be multi-skilled and will be able to work in different areas so if there was a staff absent another staff can filled and do the job task required.. There is two kind of training that could be given to the staff one is one the job training and the other is off the job training. This will benefit the business as it will have staff who can do various task and might decide
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting & Financial Management (view all)
- Compare the benefits of using manual and computerised accoun...
- In this assignment I will talk about why costs and budgets n...
- Evaluate how Cash flow forecasts, Break even charts, Profit ...
- Edecel Applied Business Unit 11 Finance Task B
- Evaluate the importance of cash flow and breakeven for the e...
- Unit 2 Exploring Business Activity P6 - ratios
- Costs and Budgets of Headliners Hair Salon
- Ratio Analysis. I am going to illustrate the financial stat...
- Accounting Case Study Questions. BUSHRA'S BUSES - Cash flow...
- Accounts help businesses stay organised, on track to success...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.