- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 6043 words
- Submitted: 05/11/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
As a part of my course in business study, I have to investigate various forms of business enterprise and write a detailed report on one medium size or large business. In this report I will be investigating and analysing the following aspects of my chosen case study, which is Safeway Plc, illustrating "Business at work". Plc is a limited liability company. A company where the business owes it self.
* Benefits and Constraints
* Aims , objectives
* Ways in how a business measures success
* Functional areas and explain how they help business to meet objectives
* Style and culture of the business
* Use of ICT for internal and external communications of the business
* How production process and quality assurance / control system helps to add value to business
* Judgements on how successfully the business is meeting its objective
* How the organisational structure, culture and management affects performance and operation to help meet objectives
* Detailed analysis of the impact of ICT of the business
* How organisational, culture and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Structures, Objectives & External Influences (view all)
- I will be discussing the political, social, and legal factor...
- Describe the legal and financial aspects that will affect yo...
- Investigating Business. Tesco PLC. I will be describing the...
- Btec National Business Level 3 Year 1 - Exploring Business A...
- Describe how political, legal and social factors are impacti...
- Comparison of stakeholders interest and influence. Apple vs....
- Analysis of Business Ownership - Partnerships and Soletrader...
- Organisational structures - ASDA+West Cheshire College
- Discuss the impact of MNCs (Multi-National Companies) reloca...
- Identify how government policies impact on a selected busine...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.