- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The purpose of accounting is to keep track of transactions and recording revenue and expenses are important business processes often applies to an accounting department or a financial manager.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Mr T Gary 13 Barley Avenue Essex CM1 2LB
C&V fashions 138 Avon Road
The purpose of accounting is to keep track of transactions and recording revenue and expenses are important business processes often applies to an accounting department or a financial manager. Accounting is a business conduct that allows companies to record and analyse financial information that can be used to decide a company's financial status. Financial accounting statements are mainly to show the financial position of a business at a particular point in times and to show how the business has achieved over a specific period. The three main financial accounting statements that help achieve this aims are
* The profit and loss account for the reporting period
* A balance sheet for the business at the end of the reporting period
* A cash flow statement for the reporting period
A balance sheet shows at a specific point in time what resources are owned by a business and also shows how much has been invested in the business and what sources of that investment finance were. However the profit and loss account provides a perspective on
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting & Financial Management (view all)
- Compare the benefits of using manual and computerised accoun...
- Assignment 4: ethical issues. The community. P4 and M3
- In this assignment I will talk about why costs and budgets n...
- Business resources D1
- Evaluate the adequacy of accounting ratios as a means of mon...
- Unit 2 Exploring Business Activity P6 - ratios
- Costs and Budgets of Headliners Hair Salon
- Ratio Analysis. I am going to illustrate the financial stat...
- Accounting Case Study Questions. BUSHRA'S BUSES - Cash flow...
- Accounts help businesses stay organised, on track to success...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.