- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
ICT Coursework: Virus.
The first 200 words of this essay...
ICT Coursework: Virus
Virus, a special program which can do destructive also annoying things, it is a very tricky thing, because there are lots of different viruses, some of them might format your hard disk or they can make copies of itself without the user knowing about it......etc. they all have different behaviours but all of them do things that you may not like to see to your computer.
Before we know how to protect ourselves, we need to know how viruses work. Viruses are very annoying, because they spread. But they are not spreading in a normal way which you can see; they hide in the boot sector of a storage device, and this storage device can either be a floppy disk or CD-ROM that you've just borrowed from your friend. After it gets into your computer, it will do what the designer of this virus told it to do, it can be make millions of copies, or format the hard disk......etc.
If so, how can people get away from this thing that you can not see? For the problem like this, people have made those anti-virus programs to find the virus,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Business & IT Department BTEC. Organisational System Sec...
- Compilers and Interpreters
- Memory Managment Operating Systems
- An introduction to Identity Theft
- Identify the constituent parts of a total computer system.
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Polici...
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Softwa...
- Future Developments in ICT
- Computing project - testing my library system
- Application Letter. My passion for Computer Science
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student