- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Report and evaluation - Consultancy company.
The first 200 words of this essay...
REPORT AND EVALUATION
My consultancy company has been asked to produce a prototype design for a shop called PREMIERSHIP PURCHASES, the shop sells football club goods.
The design will be based on the following,
* The shop runs a membership system.
* Membership card entitles all members to 10% discount off all goods.
* Membership cards will also allow members into competitions.
* Members will also be available to check for new items and bargains at the shop terminal.
The requirements of these prototype is as follows,
* All members will have to swipe their card to access the shops terminal.
* The screen will then displays their teams shirt,
* Greets each member by their name
* And then displays any new items and reduced items for their team.
* The prototype system should also tell members about competition,
* How many purchases they have made and encourage them to spend more money.
The prototype system will be built to customer requirement, in which we the consultant will develop a prototype system, that is user
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Business & IT Department BTEC. Organisational System Sec...
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Explain the component parts of a computer system - Include b...
- Explain sequence, selection and iteration as used in compute...
- Plan an installation and an upgrade - Requirements in prepar...
- Computing project - testing my library system
- Application Letter. My passion for Computer Science
- Describe the application and limits of procedural, object or...
- Case Study. LEGAL ISSUES-: Data Protection Act. Whiteman Lei...
- Growth and Influence of Computers and Computing
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.