- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Ghost Dances - Christopher Bruce.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Ghost Dances- Christopher Bruce
Annie Davies 10c/v Dance GSCE
Who is Christopher Bruce?
He was born in Leicester in 1946 and began dancing to strengthen his legs after contracting polio as a child. He went on to become one of the great male dancers of the post-war era, and subsequently one of Britain's most important and popular choreographers, renowned for his ability to create emotionally-driven works which bridge the gap between classical and contemporary dance.
My task was to watch a dance piece from Christopher Bruce's ghost dances and take ideas and make a group dance up.
We were put into groups of 3 or 4 and brought together some basic ideas.
Graceful yet contemporary
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Theatre Studies (view all)
- In what ways were acting techniques or design elements and d...
- Vinegar Tom - Plot and Subplot
- Antigone. How would you want your audience to respond to th...
- A doll's House, casting decisions for Nora and Kristine Lynd...
- How would you direct the confrontation between Creon and Hae...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Zoey. University Student.