- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Letter of Apeal format
The first 200 words of this essay...
00 Hung Thai , Phu My Hung
Dist. X, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
1234 A Vo Truong Toan St., An Phu Ward,
District XX, HoChiMinh City, Vietnam
Dear Ms. Blenkiron:
My name is Hai Van Le, and I have been a student here at ISHCMC for 9 years, and I am writing to you to appeal for a raise in awareness about discrimination in our middle school section.
Throughout my years at ISHCMC, I have witnessed several cases of students discriminating against one another due to stereotypes from race and sex to personality. One thing I have experience almost on a daily basis is how groups of people of the same country and race all associate with each other, and hardly ever with ones outside of their circle - unless they have been asked to do so in class. I have heard my peers talk badly about people who might be homosexual, and I felt very unfair to those who were talked about in that manner. In every school (and ISHCMC is no exception), students frequently judge one's appearance and stereotype each other. From there
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
General Studies (view all)
- Should Cannabis be legalised in the UK?
- Is Space Exploration Morally Justified?
- English as a global language - good or bad?
- The Common Life
- ROLE OF YOUTH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Should the Death penalty be re-introduced?
- Pro Speech- Capital Punishment
- Discuss the statement " Art changes the world as much a...
- Should scientific research be restricted in any way?
- Globalization vs. Culture: The Loss Of Identity
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.