- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Continual Professional Development in education.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Continual Professional development
P5, Vocational Experience for health and social Care
I did work experience at Booker Park School for behaviour and learning difficulties for over two months and have seen and found out and learnt many examples showing the staffs Continuing Professional Development. At Booker Park School there are 175 students and 132 staff. Teaching staff usually have very good qualifications and experience, which includes certificate in Education have BA Honours in degrees and specialist teacher qualifications. The Teaching Assistants have degrees and are placements form university courses. Their qualifications can include higher level teaching qualifications and many years of experience. (Staff worked for years and worked in different areas of school throughout career whether it be a disability learning difficulty or behavioural)
Importance of Safeguarding
We all have the right to live our lives free from abuse - It is recognised that certain groups of people may be more likely to experience abuse and less able to access services or support to keep themselves safe.
Health and Social Care workers are expected to take active steps to develop their learning appropriately for the specific care that they do they are
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- How is anti-discriminatory practice is promoted in health an...
- Identify key aspects of legislation and guidelines relevant ...
- Unit 10 caring for children and young people
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student