- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Produce a hand-out that could be used to help staff understand why three service users have difficulty with eating.
The first 200 words of this essay...
6A. Produce a hand-out that could be used to help staff understand why three service users have difficulty with eating. You should include information for three from:
* Confused patients
* Service users who have difficulty swallowing
* Service users who have poor eyesight
* Service users who have chewing difficulties
* Service users who are weak through illness or disease.
There are many service users who are not able to decide for themselves as to what they would like to eat or what they have eaten already such as a service user saying to a care workers that why don't you ever fed me whereas he just ate dew minutes ago. There might be some service users who will not know what to eat or what is best for a healthy diet they are trying to maintain.
These types of confusions can occur when a service user has a physical illness such as having influenza which can cause the service user feeling confused all the time. A stroke can also cause a service user to be confused too because they will not fully react to what is happening around
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- Can CBT make a meaningful contribution in the treatment of s...
- P3 explain factors that may influence communication and inte...
- Abnormal Psychology - Bipolar Disorder
- Describe Health and Social Care Service Provision for looked...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.