- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Another aim of wartime propaganda was to get the British to think that they were 'morally superior'
The first 200 words of this essay...
Another aim of wartime propaganda was to get the British to think that they were 'morally superior'. For example source C, E, G and I are all examples of how this type of propaganda was used. Source E is a piece of text from a newspaper that tells you a story about brave British soldiers and coward's i.e. the German soldiers. The source shows 'morally superior 'because it shows how the British soldiers were morally superior to the Germans because they spear the German soldier's lives.
The factors which show that source E is reliable are it was produced at the time meaning it must have a correct indication of the events that may have, occurred during that time. In addition to this the source also researched, I know this because the source also says how the writer Gibbs interviewed 'men about the part they had played on the 1st of July 1916 in the battle of the Somme.' I know this source must contain some real facts because the event did actually occur and it was researched.
In spite of this the source does also have some limitations to which it is reliable.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
International History, 1945-1991 (view all)
- Duality in Frankenstein
- Explain the Importance of D-Day As a Turning Point In Ww2.
- How did the League of Nations hope to prevent future wars be...
- The Empire of the Sun - How does Ballard use the different n...
- The collapse of the USSR was caused by internal problems and...
- How far was the Cuban missile crisis the most significant e...
- How advantageous was the policy of detente to the management...
- To what extent can Stalins emergence as leader of Soviet Rus...
- Assess the reasons for the development of the Cold War
- Compare Sources A B and C as evidence that Churchill instiga...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.