- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This will be a speech in favour of the War on Iraq.
The first 200 words of this essay...
This will be a speech in favour of the War on Iraq. Its purpose is for the East Norfolk Sixth Form Debating society, and will presented to them, when a topic of this nature arises.
" Ladies and Gentlemen, I stand here in front of you today, to present the arguments, of why the war on Iraq is a just one.
There are those among us who'd never support an American sponsored war; Instead, they'd prefer to criticise and pontificate form afar, enjoying the freedoms born of past wars. The rationale of these people for military inaction varies widely. For some, they harbour a deep anti-Bush, anti-Republican bias, and distrust anything directly from the White House. Others belong in the moral-relativism camp and view Saddam Hussein's regime, no different to that of any other Government, United States included.
Furthermore, some carry religious objections to any form of violent confrontation, regardless of threat or monstrosity posed. For these people, to which common sense evidently does not apply, no justification for a war in Iraq, would ever be acceptable, as their naïve minds are wrongly biased
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
International History, 1945-1991 (view all)
- The collapse of the USSR was caused by internal problems and...
- Duality in Frankenstein
- Can War Be Justified?
- To what extent was the nuclear arms race a more stabilising ...
- British Imperialism in India.
- How far was the Cuban missile crisis the most significant e...
- How advantageous was the policy of detente to the management...
- To what extent can Stalins emergence as leader of Soviet Rus...
- Assess the reasons for the development of the Cold War
- Compare Sources A B and C as evidence that Churchill instiga...
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.