- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
What factors led to improvment in the Renassiance?
The first 200 words of this essay...
What Factors Led To Improvement In The Renaissance?
After the Black Death People began to challenge ideas, people began experimenting and questioning; this was the start of the renaissance a time of rebirth. Art, music, architecture and science where all to benefit from this new age.
After the Black Death people had more money to spend. This meant more people where being educated, people where using there knowledge to look around at things and ask, how can we make this better? People also used their wealth to buy luxuries like paintings and sculptures. Artists had to improve to meet the demands of the patrons. Scientists like Vesalius used the improvements in art to make accurate records of their experiments and dissections.
As detailed books where being written, lavishly illustrated and universities where using them to teach students, people began to look for a way to mass-produce books. The printing press was invented. With this colossal improvement copies of new books could be distributed all over Europe, as well as the new books old books such as the works of Galen could be viewed by everyone. People where really starting to think about things.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Art (view all)
- Art Evaluation
- discuss the use of imagery of light and dark in Of Mice and ...
- Passions and obsessions evaluation. The first artist I looke...
- William Turner - "Fishermen at sea"
- Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon and Guernica
""Zoey. University Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.