- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Food shall be deemed to be adulterated:
I. (1) If it bears or contains any poisonous or deleterious substance which may render it injurious to health; but in case the substance is not an added substance such food shall not be considered adulterated under this clause if the quantity of such substance in such food does not ordinarily render it injurious to health;
(2) if it bears or contains any added poisonous or added deleterious substance other than one which is a pesticide chemical in or on a raw agricultural commodity; a food additive; or a color additive, which is unsafe within the meaning of RSA 146:21; or if it is a raw agricultural commodity and it bears or contains a pesticide chemical which is unsafe within the meaning of RSA 146:21 or if it is or it bears or contains any food additive which is unsafe within the meaning of RSA 146:21; provided that where a pesticide chemical has been used in or on a raw agricultural commodity in conformity with an exemption granted or tolerance prescribed under RSA 146:21, and such raw agricultural commodity has been subjected to processing such
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Food Technology (view all)
- Explain the need for nutrition by living organisms.
- Write an Essay on The Importance of a Healthy Diet. Include ...
- The Impact Of Today's Chefs On Food Choice
- Prevention of food poisoning.
- Home economics. Time plan for a 3 course meal
- Chocolate. 1) Who first created or discovered chocolate? 2)...
- This task will describe three examples of food contamination...
- What small steps can people in the UK take to becoming more ...
- Should my child have school dinners instead of packed lunche...
- My aim is to prepare a meal and compare each component with ...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.