- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Cinderella. The lighting on Cinderella was the same in all scenes. It was natural, a yellowish white colour and bright.
The first 200 words of this essay...
I watched a play about the story of Cinderella.
Cinderella was the main character in the play. Cinderella was portrayed very polite, for example: Cinderella's step mother insulted and gave her more jobs to do and in return Cinderella asked her how she was and did not complain about what her step mum was doing to her. Cinderella was also portrayed as a stupid person, for example: after Buttons explained his life story her response was 'huh?' and 'I don't get it?'. Cinderella also comes across a bit vain because when she was in the forest an old lady called her beautiful and she responded 'I know am so sexy'. Cinderella always had a smile on her face, which showed me that she was a positive person. She always had a finger at the bottom of her lower lip when someone was talking to her, this is something a kid would do to try and figure out what the person is talking about, this showed me how she was not a intelligent person.
Her slave's clothes colours were bright blue/yellow and white with black lines. The colour yellow showed me Cinderella's characterisation, as it is the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Other Plays (view all)
- women in black
- Review: 'The Woman In Black'
- The Woman in Black Review. The props and the general atmosph...
- Compare and contrast the historical, social and cultural con...
- I watched Dr Faustus in Stratford circus.The set was a tradi...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.