- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Devised Improvisation on the topic of war
The first 200 words of this essay...
Drama Essay - Devised Improvisation
Our improvisation topic is on "War." We decided that this was a good topic as most people in the world were affected by the war in someway, whether it's directly like being in battle themselves, or having family in battles or just having their life changed or even having to watch the devastating effects on the news. This means that it gives a very wide range of ideas that we can look at. The ideas we looked at in a brief way were direct battles, life for soldiers, and home life during the war, prisoners of war and going into hiding during the war. We looked at many resources to see where we could get the most useful information. We looked at recent newspapers on the war in Iraq, sheets of factual information about many wars, and poetry discussing the feelings of people during the war. We looked at many ideas, concentrated mainly on the two ideas of being affected by the atomic bomb in Hiroshima and prisoners of war. One poem we looked at, called 'fifteen million plastic bags' by Adrian Mitchell, was a good storyline to look at about nuclear warfare. We
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Personal Performances (view all)
- Compare "Chicken" by Mark Wheeler to "Crucibl...
- Monologue - My mother was dying (This is just a performance ...
- Response to Niemoller poem.
- Our staging of Blood Brothers. The props that we intend to ...
- GCSE Drama Coursework A03 Unit 2 Documentary. The whole play...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.