- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Creative Writing Story
'We're gonna crash!' screamed Laura. The bus flipped into the air and then smashed into the ground with a deafening smack. 'Sam? Sam! Sam wake up' Sam woke up with a jump, he looked around him, scanning the bus, everyone was ok. 'What's wrong with you Sam?' asked Nathan, Sam's best friend. 'Nothing, I just had a bad dr....' Sam was interrupted by the bus jolting forwards. The bus swerved, and then flipped up. Sam was knocked out for a moment, when he regained consciousness he looked round. He saw most of his classmates covered in blood. Nathan's face was bloody and disfigured. Fear wrenched his heart. Sam shouted out, 'HELLO! IS ANYONE THERE! ARE YOU OK?' he heard faint crying somewhere on the bus.
Sam found everyone who was still alive. Only 9 people survived. 'Is everyone ok?' asked Guy, 'look we need to get off the bus, I smell petrol.' The group moved towards the front of the bus, walking past the dead bodies of their classmates. They shut their eyes blocking out the horrific sight around them. Severed limbs lay upon the blood drenched floor. The strong smell of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Book Review - Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows)
- Shrek essay
- Explorer's Daughter
- Romeo and Juliet
- What qualities helped the Boys Survive their Re-education
- The stories of Macbeth and Frankenstein are two texts depict...
- Compare the ways in which the two writers create an atmosphe...
- Compare how Orwell, a British novelist writing in the 1940s,...
- In the stories, The Meaning of Elephants and The Last Class,...
- Money and Happiness, It Never Works Together. In Goodbye Co...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.