- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Creative writing - The assassin.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Alison Cazer was looking out of the window thinking about the day ahead. Alison was a fashion designer and had her own business in London. She heard a noise and turned round to see her friend Lucy waiting in her office. Alison was so excited to see her; she wanted to tell her about all the brilliant things that had been planned for her today.
She told Lucy about the good news; the meeting with Jacques Lording - the owner of Elicit a local rival company. ' I can't believe he rang me and asked to know more information about my products - I'm astounded. I mean why would he want to know more about my products, maybe he is thinking to merge with me. That would be brilliant because then together we would be bigger than Chars and hopefully that would put them out of business.
Alison was going to meet Jacques in a large Victorian house in a little village called Axton. It was a little different than she expected but he said it was because he wanted a low-key meeting with no press watching their backs.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.