- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
How do the principal characters change as the play proceeds? In what ways does their relationship change - Willy Russel
The first 200 words of this essay...
Bhupesh Mistry 18.10.2001
How do the principal characters change as the play proceeds? In what ways does their relationship change?
"I think you're marvellous. Do you know, I think you're the first breath of fresh air that's been in this room for years"
Was this the start of a new life for a man who was not happy with his place in society? As Rita a working class hairdresser who is provoked by her sense of incompleteness, steps into Frank's life. These are the two vital characters of 'Educating Rita' written by Willy Russell who tries to explore and portray the issues of too completely different yet similar classes, the classes being working and middle class.
'Educating Rita' a play written in the 1970's, you will also notice that this play is a two-hander, although this play is on based on the foundation of only two characters many others characters are mentioned and play a crucial role in forming the plot of this play.
In this assignment I will be examining the ways in which Willy Russell tries to change the path of two characters. Also I will be analysing the ways in which
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Educating Rita (view all)
- Educating Rita: Rita Character Analysis
- Educating Rita - Analyse the character frank and his attitud...
- Educating Rita Essay
- Discuss the themes of social class and education in Educatin...
- "In Montana 1948 by Larry Watson, Wesley Hayden is esse...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student