- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
I believe people should stop smoking as smoking can cause cancer. People who smoke may suffer from a minor stoke, clog their lungs and contribute to greenhouse gas emissions
The first 200 words of this essay...
People Should Stop Smoking
By Jackson Yin
I believe people should stop smoking as smoking can cause cancer. People who smoke may suffer from a minor stoke, clog their lungs and contribute to greenhouse gas emissions which penetrate the ozone layer and, worst of all, die prematurely.
Should adults smoke? I believe that it is not necessary because it can cause a cancer in their body. Firstly, what is cancer? Cancer is an illness that can kill us. There are many types such as lung cancer, breast cancer and skin cancer. Cancer is an infectious disease that is hazardous to smokers and non-smokers. This can lead to a disaster called minor stroke.
This brings me to my next reason, minor stroke. Despite its name, a minor stroke is a major cause of alarm. The symptoms for the 'major' stroke are the same as the minor stroke and both needs immediate treatment. The victim is in danger if not treated instantaneously.
Smokers can also clog their own lungs, when smoking. It is lethal because the person cannot breathe and the person might suffocate. Undeveloped children are most likely to obtain this
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Letter to the editor
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Write a speech to persuade young people not to smoke
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- A right to reply - teenagers in the media letter.
- Why I Hate TV Talent Shows Article
- Report on the food and drinks available for students in your...
- Does Reality TV really portray reality?
- Feature Article Task - Teens and gangs.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.