- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Kestrel And The Bin.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Kestrel and The Bin.
Mrs Casper is at the table drinking coffee, acting aggressively with jud and Billy, she could feel the tension in the room.
These two have al ways been like this, always arguing over some pathetic thing, I knew why Jud put Billy's hawk in the bin, 'cos he did place on the bet at the bookies for are Jud, he would of won a tenner, but I suppose it's not that bad to throw some over possessive Billy enjoyed and meant the world to him.
Billy's always been an outsider should I say, he is always wanting to do his thing that no-one would want to do and what no-one cared about.
Billy asked Jud where he put the hawk, jud put it in the bin and Billy just started to cry, I had ago at Jud, Jud knew that hawk meant the world to Billy.
All I have been ever wanting to after are billy was born was t' settle down with a nice man, have someone to come home to you and to make tea for them, but after cheating on Billy's dad everyone knew
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Analysis Of Isaac Asimov's "The Fun they Had"
- Dream holiday essay
- An Inspector Calls Essay
- The Crucible - How does Arthur Miller use dramatic devices i...
- Billy Prior-Character Study
- The stories of Macbeth and Frankenstein are two texts depict...
- Compare the ways in which the two writers create an atmosphe...
- Compare how Orwell, a British novelist writing in the 1940s,...
- In the stories, The Meaning of Elephants and The Last Class,...
- Money and Happiness, It Never Works Together. In Goodbye Co...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.