- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
original writing : Do kids have ambitions or do they
The first 200 words of this essay...
Do kids have ambitions or do they
'Just go with the flow'
Ambitions. An egger desire to achieve something in life. Now a days if you ask kids what are your ambitions forty two percent reply 'I don't have any I just go with the flow and see what life has in store for me'. Is this the answer we really want to hear from our future leaders this doesn't sound very promising.
Having ambitions to be or do something is encouraging to achieve your goals. If you have an ambition you have something to work towards however kids today just want to play computer games and set no targets in life for them self. Is this really what we want kids to be doing, our future.
People work hard to achieve there ambitions and to make them a reality instead of just an ambition any more. Anna Cleaver from London had an ambition to be a leading plastic surgeon in the heart of New York. She was determined to fulfil her ambition to succeed and now if we look at Anna she is one of the top leading surgeons in the heart
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student