- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Saving Private Ryan
The first 200 words of this essay...
'Saving Private Ryan' coursework
The film I'm going to be analysing is called 'Saving Private Ryan'. It's directed by a guy called Stephen Spielberg and was written by Robert Rodat. This film also was the winning film of Academy Award in 1998.
'Saving Private Ryan' could say it's the best portrayal WWII out of all films. It's about how a troop of army went off to complete a mission which is to bring back a man called Fredrick Niland, back to his parents because of the new War Department's Sole Survivor Policy.
The director of this film actually filmed it in the real places of where the war happened. For example, France, England and Ireland etc. Steven used lots of different techniques to make the scene seems real and realistic.
The way he did the sound effects and the colour makes it so real as if the audience was actually there in the scene.
Sounds effects- sometimes it can go right through you, nice, loud and clear. Letting to know exactly what was happening and what equipment was being used.
Light/colour effects- at the beginning, when the man was walking through the graveyard
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Vendetta story
- Cousin kate analysis
- dramatic impact of romeo and juliet act 3 scene 5
- Discuss the significance of the shifts in narrative perspect...
- The Use of Symbolism to describe Moral Decay in The Great Ga...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.