- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Sunrise and Sunset. Sitting cross-legged on the beach, eyes wandering across the horizon, a young girl pushed back her windswept hair and admired the dancing waves.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Sunrise and Sunset.
Sitting cross-legged on the beach, eyes wandering across the horizon, a young girl pushed back her windswept hair and admired the dancing waves. She looked at the rising sun. She had seen countless sunrises, yet they always managed to startle her with their immense beauty.
She got up, wandering down the beach, her feet sinking into the sand like it was icing. It was beautiful here.
She spotted Chris, who was staring out to the sea, as if it could tell him all the answers.
Almost like he could hear the thought, he turned gently and gave her a breath-taking smile. Spying one of the smoothest pebbles he had ever seen - it was oval shaped, not a single bump or lump in it a perfectly shaped pebble, he bent down and held it, his fingers caressing it as you might hold a bubble. Like a child full of e-numbers, his hand flashed out and it skimmed, three, four, five times! He spun around, dazzling her with a smile of triumph.
Raising his hand, he beckoned to her with one finger, mouthing 'come on!'
His smile was daring, as if it
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.