- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Robyn woke up early one morning in winter, due to feeling chilled throughout. She slid out of bed and slipped on her dressing gown and approached the window. She opened the curtains and as far as the eye could see everything had disappeared under a blanket of snow. Robyn was surprised by the heavy downfall of snow because of the intense humidity they had been experienced just yesterday, so this weather was certainly unseasonable. The snow looked crisp and pure. As she looked through the austere nakedness of the trees far into the distance the buildings and forest were clearly defined against the ultramarine sky. It was almost if they were awash in the refracted moonlight. The outskirts of her garden gave way onto the forest and the ghostly silhouettes of the over-grown trees were luminous against the brilliant white snow. She closed the curtains and slid back into bed. She was soon swathed by a snug, warm comforting feeling.
Robyn awoke a couple of hours later. She was awakened by an annoying buzzing sound, which vibrated in her ear. It was her alarm clock. Her eyes narrowed and her stare became fixed. She
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- My Nightmare
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Zoey. University Student.