- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
You Got The job
The first 200 words of this essay...
"YOU GOT THE JOB!"
Probably one of the most stressful events in a person's life is going to a job interview. Job interviews often hold the key to one's future as a functioning member of the adult working world, and so the outcome of an interview can, in many cases, hold remarkable importance in one's life. There are three major stages in the interview process, and they do not all occur at the actual interview. Accepting the interview, getting prepared for the interview, and going to the interview make up these stages, and as you'll see, they are closely linked.
The first stage in the interview process is accepting the actual interview. This is the most exciting part of the process because you, as an applicant, have just accepted the idea that someone thinks you may be suitable for the job offered. As you will see, emotions run high during the interview process and fluctuate throughout. When accepting a call from an interviewer offering you a chance at an interview, it is extremely important that you be polite and show gratitude for the opportunity. Saying "Thank you for this great opportunity" or "This
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- My Nightmare
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.