- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
PE Analysis Coursework
- Essay length: 2056 words
- Submitted: 06/11/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this piece of coursework I will analyse my partner's skill on spinning or passing a rugby ball.
Firstly I will give a base line assessment of my partner, with a mark out of 10. I will then identify 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses and describe 3 practices that will improve his weaknesses.
I will then reassess his ability by using the same base line assessment and will give him another mark out if 10 to see if my practices have been successful.
In the second part of this piece of coursework I will be analysing myself in a chosen sport and a chosen targeted area in the sport in the same way I will have done with the rugby analysis.
I will use diagrams and many photographs that I have taken during and outside of school to show evidence and to help the reader understand what I am trying to show.
During school time we have shown, taught, practiced and attempted many different characteristics of the game of rugby. Firstly we started to look at the basics of learning how to spin pass, tackling and also how to spiral kick. We
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- For my As level physical education Personal Performance Port...
- personal exercise plan My sport- FOOTBALL
- Describe the fitness requirements of three contrasting sport...
- Officiating in sport
- Skills of a sports leader
- Football and Table Tennis rules and regulations which help ...
- Lifestyle factors that can affect sporting performance
- Describe three different fitness training methods used to ac...
- Description of two of the National Sports Centres
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.