- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Training Program – Cardio Vascular Endurance
- Essay length: 987 words
- Submitted: 11/07/2002
The first 200 words of this essay...
Sports Studies Coursework
Training Program - Cardio Vascular Endurance
We have been asked to plan and carry out a training program to improve an area of ourselves that we feel is needed to be improved e.g. Cardio Vascular Endurance, General Fitness, Ply metrics, Muscular Strength, Muscular Endurance etc.
I am going to improve my Cardio Vascular Endurance; the test I will use will be the beep test.
Taken from the website www.brandonsoccer.com;
A variety of popular fitness tests are generically called "Beep Tests" because an audio tape is used to control timed runs over a measured course, and an audio tone communicates timing information the test subjects (runners). The tests are run continuously until the subjects can no longer continue or start to miss (arrive late at gates). The highest running pace and number of repetitions that the runner can accomplish successfully is then the players rating. The rating is translated,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- Skills of a sports leader
- 6 Week Football Training Programme
- Fitness Testing and Training - Components of Fitness, Three...
- netball weaknesses
- Action Plan - I am going to create a plan in order to improv...
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.